USPS domestic deliveries affected by COVID-19
USPS announced that due to the COVID-19 pandemic’s effect on transportation availability, some services will experience delays beginning April 17, 2020. Below is what you need to know.
- USPS Priority Mail Express: This service will not experience any delays at this time.
- USPS Priority Mail: Local 1-day delivery will not experience delays. However, the 2-3 day delivery window will be extended to 3-4 days.
- USPS First-Class Package Service: 2-3 day delivery windows will be extended to 3-4 day delivery windows.
- USPS will still do its best to deliver packages as quickly as possible.
- For the most up-to-date information around USPS service changes, please refer to their website directly.